Client Service Charter
We take our client service very seriously. So seriously, that we’ve developed a Client Service Charter which outlines our set of promises to you, our client, to provide the highest possible standard of service at all times.
We will honour these promises. If we don’t, we will pay a penalty to you.
Our commitments to you
- We are committed to employing our best efforts to negotiate an equitable outcome for you.
- We are committed to employing our best efforts to resolve the claim in a timely fashion.
- We are committed to being honest and empathic in our dealings with you at all times.
- We are committed to conducting ourselves in a thoroughly professional and ethical manner at all times.
- We will keep you fully informed.
- We will run your claim on a 'no win, no fee' basis.
Delivering on our commitments to you
Accessibility and responsiveness
1. We will have a team member available to respond to your queries during business hours.
2. We will respond to phone calls within 24 hours or respond to emails and written correspondence within 48 hours (on business days).
3. We will contact you within a six-weekly period to discuss the status of your claim unless otherwise agreed with you.
4. We will endeavour to provide correspondence that is clear, however we will provide further explanation/assistance if you require it.
5. We will notify you within seven business days when a change occurs with the person conducting your claim.
6. We will provide you with a portfolio kit to enable you to conveniently store information that is important to your claim.
7. We will provide you with a full accounting history for all settlement money, once your claim is complete.
8. If you request a face-to-face meeting, we will organise one at either our Brisbane office, or one of our local contact centres at a mutually convenient time.
Security and privacy
9. We will take every precaution to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information.
10. We will ensure your personal information is protected from any other organisation for their marketing purposes.
11. We will (with your assistance) keep your personal information accurate, complete and up to date AND correct any error we make on correspondence which you bring to our attention.
12. We will use secure shredding bins within our premises to protect your confidentiality.
13. The cost of conducting your claim will be independently assessed.
14. We will assign a Senior Lawyer to oversee the running of your claim.
15. We will dispatch your settlement money within 72 hours of all funds being available to Trilby Misso.
Community and environment
16. We will donate $25,000 or more to registered charitable organisations each financial year to honour our commitment to improving the lives of disadvantaged Queenslanders. If not, we will pay a penalty of $35,000 to registered charities.
17. We will recycle 4 tonnes or more of paper each financial year. If not, we will pay a penalty fee of $5,000 to an environmental not-for-profit group.
You have the right to request a total penalty payment of $100 to be paid to you whenever we have failed to meet promises 1-15 outlined in this Charter.
To claim a penalty payment please contact our Client Care team on 1800 TRILBY (1800 874 529) or on email@example.com Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, and Saturday 9am to 4pm.
You can also request a copy in PDF by contacting us.
*NOTE: These commitments do not apply to clients under the age of 18. For those clients, we will provide you with regular updates and keep you fully informed for the duration of the claim. Trilby Misso Lawyers Limited has a Disaster Recovery plan. In the unlikely event of activation all Client Service Charter promises will be suspended until our normal business services have been restored. Trilby Misso Lawyers Limited has an Ethics Officer who is available during office hours to discuss any client issues. The Ethics Officer is Neil Fitzpatrick and he can be contacted on (07) 3331 9100. Business hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm, excluding Queensland public holidays and the Christmas period. For any other enquiries you may have, our Client Care team are available on 1800 TRILBY (1800 874 529) Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, and Saturday 9am to 4pm.